Become A ForeverDeke Donor:
Has DKE been a “forever” experience for you? Especially because of the lifelong friends you made?
When you think back to college days, was your experience at your chapter one of the best aspects of college life for you? The friends, the good times, the sense of belonging and lifelong bonds you forged with brothers?
For me and most of the Dekes I know, and I hope for you, DKE was not just a 4-year experience. It was an experience that will last forever. As our motto says, “friends from the heart forever.”
If that’s true for you, please donate to the Deke Foundation’s annual fund named ForeverDeke. With your donation:
- You can DIRECTLY support your chapter by allocating 50% of your donation to it
- You’ll help undergraduate brothers by funding scholarship programs, mental health resources, leadership education, job networking, and other support they need as individuals and as chapters to make the most of their experiences.
- Your name will be listed in the donor section both online and in the Quarterly
- Your donation is tax deductible
- You’ll receive all 4 issues of the Deke Quarterly
DKE has had to adapt to many of the social changes occurring, but what has not changed is the essence of the DKE brotherhood and bonds that our students still enjoy. Undergraduates still benefit from friendships, connections, and the leadership skills they get from being Dekes.
Thank you for your support.
In the Bonds,
President of the Deke Foundation