Carter Nolan is proud to be DKE’s marketing coordinator. Outside of work, Carter is a current Finance and Marketing student at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. He brings experience in photo/video content creation, digital marketing, website design, graphic design, and social media management. He’s completed freelance projects for several nationally recognized brands, as well as worked 2 years at a leading advertising agency in Ohio. He is a brother in the Delta Tau Chapter at Ohio State and over the course of his time at OSU, he has served in multiple roles on his chapter’s executive board, as social chairman, and played a key role in Delta Tau’s chartering process.
Carter’s responsibilities as Marketing Coordinator on the DKE HQ Staff Include:
- Managing all marketing responsibilities of the DKE National Fraternity relating to social media and merchandise.
- Overseeing the merchandise selection on shopdke.com and driving sales by implementing multiple innovative advertising strategies.
- Social media managing all DKE HQ social accounts; designing, writing, and creating original content for these accounts.
- Coordinating with Affinity Greek Licensing to license DKE intellectual property and trademarks and prevent unauthorized use.
- Expanding on existing social media presence by creating a brother and chapter spotlight social segment and nomination process.
- Networking with the executive staff of DKE HQ and learning the inner workings of the organization.
His goals are to further the fraternal experience and market it, along with DKE, in a positive way to a variety of stakeholders including: alumni, current brothers, potential new brothers, and the community. If your chapter needs marketing advice or assistance, please reach out to Carter. Additionally, if you or your chapter are making a positive impact on each other or your community, he’d love to feature it across our social platforms.